Natalie Brunell joins Josh & Dan for a fun and free flowing discussion regarding the trajectory of capitalism & freedom in the 21st century...and the role Bitcoin might play in maintaining these ideals.
- Bitcoin and immigration
- The perils & miseries of socialism and communism
- Why American ideals may be eroding
- Bitcoin as digital property
- Why the Fed is between a rock & a hard place
- Ron Burgundy & Veronica Corningstone
SUPPORT THE SHOW:
⇨TIPS: strike.me/bcb (tips also open on Twitter)
⇨PODCAST 2.0 STREAMING: You can stream us fractions of a cent via Bitcoin sats on the Lightning Network! We are live on Podcast 2.0 apps & wallets. BREEZ Wallet is a great way to get started→HERE is an easy tutorial that demonstrates exactly how to do it.
⇨You or someone you know is interested in having your product featured on our show? Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT NATALIE BRUNELL:
Natalie is a Polish-American television news personality, investigative journalist, podcast host and educator. She is a senior correspondent and investigative reporter for Spectrum News 1 Las Angeles as well as an adjunct Instructor at the USC in the school of communication and journalism. Most recently she is the host of the 'Coin Stories Podcast' where she speaks to some of the most renown Bitcoiners in the world.
NATALIE'S MATERIAL & ITEMS MENTIONED IN THE SHOW
- Coin Stories Podcast (also on all major pod apps)
- Bitcoin for Women: https://btcforwomen.com/
- "The Bitcoin Standard" by Saifedean Ammous
- "The Fiat Standard" by Saifedean Ammous
TWITTER: Follow Blue Collar Bitcoin Podcast @blue_collarbtc, Follow Natalie @natbrunell
EMAIL: Send us questions, comments, or feedback at email@example.com
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.