Josh & Dan engage in a rambunctious macroeconomic & Bitcoin discussion with Chris Alaimo of the Amateur Investors Podcast.
- More about Josh & Dan's background and Bitcoin journeys
- Why the current economic system is mathematically guaranteed to reset
- Why Josh is the same person as Ron Swanson
- What should be in your portfolio other than Bitcoin?
**COINKITE** - Makers or the best Bitcoin security hardware in the world. Use PROMO CODE "BCB" for 5% off ColdCard Mk3 purchases at coinkite.com. Coinkite is the producer of the iconic ColdCard. ColdCard is widely regarded as the MOST secure signing device in existence, and can be used by beginners all the way up to the most advanced users (The 2 of us have relied on this device for years.) If you wanna get frisky, check out the BlockClock Mini, this beauty sits on a bookshelf or hangs on the wall and displays any metric about Bitcoin you can think of. BlockClock Mini is a lust worthy addition to any Bitcoiners home. Other Coinkite products include the OPENDIME, the SATSCARD, the TAPSIGNER, the SEEDPLATE, COLDPOWER and sweet hats. All available at coinkite.com.
ColdCard Guides (ultra quick - intermediate - advanced)
SUPPORT THE BCB PODCAST:
⇨TIPS: strike.me/bcb (tips also open on Twitter)
⇨PODCAST 2.0 STREAMING: You can stream us fractions of a cent via Bitcoin sats on the Lightning Network! We are live on Podcast 2.0 apps & wallets. BREEZ Wallet is a great way to get started→HERE is an easy tutorial that demonstrates exactly how to do it.
ABOUT CHRIS ALAIMO
Chris Alaimo is the host of the Amateur Investors Podcast. Additionally, he works as the Twitch project manager at Bitcoin Magazine. In addition to carrying a wealth of economic and finance knowledge, Chris carries a chemical engineering degree.
ITEMS MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Amateur Investors Podcast
- ColdCard Guides (ultra quick - intermediate - advanced)
- The Internet of Money by Andreas Antonopoulos
- Why Buy Bitcoin by Andy Edstrom
- The Invisible Cost of War In the Age of Quantitative Easing (Alex Gladstein)
- BTC001 Podcast with Preston Pysh and Robert Breedlove
TWITTER: Follow Blue Collar Bitcoin Podcast @blue_collarbtc, Follow Chris Alaimo @ChrisAlaimo6
EMAIL: Send us questions, comments, or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
Excellent podcast. Thanks!
Thursday Apr 14, 2022
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.